Purchase a Volvo, Get a Vacation Too!
While I have heard of being able to purchase and take delivery of a BMW in Germany, and I enjoyed my Cadillac test drive for 7500 American miles, I think Volvo has topped them both! I was surprised to find that Volvo Overseas Delivery has a great promotion where, not only are you able to purchase your car and take delivery overseas, but they will help you to make a grand vacation out of the experience!
Volvo has consistently rated high in safety ratings by the IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) and MotorTrend. During 2013, IIHS extended its scope by introducing a new test program that rates the performance of front crash prevention systems. The Volvo S60, XC60 and S80 equipped with City Safety, Collision Warning with Full Auto Brake, and Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection were among the car models awarded a ‘Superior’ rating in the new test.
Take a vacation where the souvenir – your new Volvo – is part of an unforgettable experience. Purchase any new Volvo within the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program and you’ll discover a truly unique way to buy a car, as well as a truly wonderful and classy way to travel around Europe.
Here’s what’s included:
• Two round-trip tickets to Scandinavia.
• A free first class hotel night in Gothenburg, Sweden.
• Savings off the U.S. MSRP on U.S.-model Volvos.
• Complimentary home shipment services to your local U.S. Volvo retailer valid for up to 6 months.The ability to travel at your own pace.
• No need for rental car expenses.
• Fifteen day European Car Insurance coverage, including Swedish temporary registration.
• Experience the unique atmosphere and service at the Factory Delivery Center in Gothenburg, Sweden.
• A tour of the Volvo factory, visit to the Volvo Cars Brand Experience Center or to the Volvo Museum.
• U.S. Customs Duty and port clearance fees are included.
The terms above are not all that is included. If you’re a tourist, a diplomat, or in the military, you can have your new Volvo delivered to any one of 13 European destinations, drive it during your stay there, and then have it delivered to your home in the U.S. after you return. I’d say that either option is a pretty sweet deal – especially if you are in the market for a new car – and doubly so if that new car you are considering is a Volvo.
Terms and Conditions:
- Airfare can only be used for picking up your new Volvo in Europe on the confirmed delivery date. Restrictions apply
- All travel reservations must be made at a Volvo assigned travel agency within 15 days of receiving the Order Confirmation Package, or a $200 per ticket late fee applies
- All travel must be completed within six months of confirmed Volvo delivery date in Europe
- Two free Economy Class round-trip tickets is a limited-time offer and are valid for travel into and out of Scandinavia
- Any fees related to changes in itinerary after booking is the responsibility of the customer
- Travel requires a 3 night’s minimum stay
- Both tickets must be for the same itinerary. No exceptions
- Unused portions of the ticket are not redeemable for cash or services and may not be reserved for future use
- This offer includes a single domestic flight leg in each direction in order to connect to international flight operator and gateway in North America. No domestic stopovers
- Air transportation subject to availability
- Air carriers’ terms and conditions apply. Fare restrictions apply
- Please note that CorpTrav Management Group and Volvo Cars of North America, LLC cannot accommodate emergency situations due to the nature of the travel industry or be held responsible for any delays or failure in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its failure or negligence