Although it may be back-to-school registration that has been on your minds, today is also the day that the Marriott MegaBonus Fall promotion opened for registration.
I received the email on this two weeks ago, so it’s a good thing I marked it on my calendar. In order to register for this promotion, you will need to log into Promotion Central on the Marriott site. Typically the bonus offers may have different values for different members.
My offer for the MegaBonus is:
Marriott usually offers 5-10 points per dollar spent on hotel stays depending on the brand and with this promotion would basically just double that offer. My bonus would be capped at 20,000 points which means I would need to be spending at least $1000 on Marriott stays to earn the entire bonus.
Terms and Conditions Simplified:
- *A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards® members who register for this promotion by November 15, 2015, will earn double points starting with their second paid stay — up to 20,000 bonus points for stays made between September 15, 2015, and January 15, 2016, at participating Marriott® properties
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn points.
The full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Participating Marriott Brands include:
EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Moxy HotelsSM and Protea HotelsSM.
Did you get a better MegaBonus offer?