I scour the web for tricks and deals so you don’t have to. I don’t include my own posts.
- 5-night Marriott Travel Packages by Frequent Miler: If you have status, you can also book 5-night travel packages instead of the standard 7-night Marriott Travel. This could come in handy if you don’t have enough points for a 7-nights package.
- Everything You Need To Know To Book Etihad’s First Apartment On The A380 With American Airlines Miles by Running with Miles. I can’t wait to fly this and The Residence!
- The current state of Best Rate Guarantee Claims by Travel is Free
- Rewards Canada talks about the Garuda program in light of a rental car promotion. It’s an interesting distance-based Skytream program either way and they are a Citi transfer partner in the US.
- Personal Finance
- The Value Traveler reports on the BBVA NBA credit card that earns 5% cash-back everywhere during certain times of the year. Why not time large purchases accordingly? In my opinion the coolest aspect of the card is that you can select the design to respresent your favorite team.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard + 5% Savings Account by The Finance Buff.
- Executing Mega Backdoor Roth In Solo 401k by The Finance Buff. Consider yourself lucky if you have this option.