I have to admit, I love Chico’s clothing! I have been shopping at Chico’s since the first store opened in South Carolina on Hilton Head Island in the mid 1980’s. Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art and cotton sweaters on Sanibel Island in Florida. As I was checking to see which of my cards my latest AMEX Sync (BP) was linked to, I discovered this:
Get $50 off your single purchase of $150 or more + free shipping by using the promo code 16918 at chicos.com by 12/31/13.
This is one of the largest cash back offers I have seen from American Express. Like all other Amex sync promotions, this is only valid for those with an American Express credit card. You must register for this promotion saving the offer in your AmericanExpress.com account (and going to the “My Offers” tab).
I don’t know about you, but I love the American Express Sync concept. I have received quite a few statement credits by making purchases with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is a one-time statement credit. But those statement credits do add up!
Have you synced your American Express Card lately?
With the Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN, earn points faster on select business purchases to get more rewards for your business. 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines, 2X points at US gas stations. Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
Built with business-sized purchasing power and fast rewards.
· 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points on US purchases for advertising in select media, shipping and at gas stations.
· New! 2X points on US purchases made directly from select computer hardware and software providers.
· Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
· Terms and limitations apply.
· Use points to entertain clients, reward employees, reduce travel costs, or just offset the everyday expenses of moving your business forward.
· $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.