On the Third Day of Christmas Apple gave to me…. Lonely Planet’s Best of Travel 2014.
- Over 200 pages of outstandingly beautiful photography
- Historical, political, and cultural insights offer a richer understanding of the destinations and of the contexts that offer reasons to visit in 2014
- Highlights of the world’s top 10 countries, regions, and cities to visit in the coming year, as well as over 35 events mapped out month by month in a 2014 travel planner.
- Covering destinations from the World Cup to Paris, the book also shares useful travel tips and advice for visitors, as well as anecdotal facts to complement tours.
With articles by the Lonely Planet staff (travelers) this would be a great book to download for any traveler. Although we all have destinations in mind that we would like to visit, it never hurts to have a little help on the way. Who knows… you may just find your next unforgettable travel experience in this book.
Where are your travels taking you in 2014?
More in this series:
- Get the 12 Days of Gifts app here.
- The 12 Days of Gifts – Free From Apple
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Timberlake and Lorde Day One and Two
- Apple 12 Days of Gifts – Tiny Thief and a Glitch Day Two
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts -Lonely Planet Book – Day Three
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Toca House – Day Four
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Hugo – Day Five
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – AVICII – Day Six
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Rayman’s Jungle Run – Day Seven
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Day Eight
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Kings of Leon – Day Nine
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Sesame Street – Great Vibrations – Day Ten
- Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts – Mr. Crab – Game – Day Eleven
If you are interested in Exploring more on iTunes please feel free to access iTunes by using the link below.