Preferred Qualifying Miles Bonus
US Airways is presently offering a bonus of 5,000 Preferred Qualifying Miles (PQMs) for a US Airways Club membership new membership or renewal:
5,000 Preferred-qualifying miles: new & existing members*
Earn 5,000 Preferred-qualifying miles when you buy or renew an annual membership by May 31, 2014. Enroll or renew online or call 800-828-8522 and use promo code NM500 for new memberships or CR500 for renewals.
US Airways Club memberships offer reciprocal access to Admirals Clubs, and with entry into the oneworld family on March 31, 2014, international oneworld lounge access will also be available.
You can access this offer at US Airways here.
Other Club Updates:
- US Airways Day Passes are only valid at the US Airways Club
- US Airways Club members will not have access to Flagship Lounges, the British Airways Galleries Lounge in Philadelphia or the American Airlines Arrivals Lounge in London
- We’ll be exiting Star Alliance on March 30, 2014 and, after that date, you’ll no longer receive Star Alliance lounge access
- As of March 31, 2014, US Airways Club members will no longer have access to United Clubs and vice versa
- We’ll join the oneworld® alliance on March 31, 2014, and you’ll be able to access more than 600 lounges when you fly First or Business Class on any oneworld member airline or with oneworld Emerald or Sapphire status
Personally, I will have to skip this offer because I took advantage of the same offer in October. The 5000 PQM’s I received then certainly helped my push towards end of the year status. If this wouldn’t extend my membership end date way out until 2016, I certainly would be renewing my Club membership – I find having access to the lounge while traveling to be highly valuable.
[The US Airways Premier World MasterCard®](In the interest of full disclosure I may earn a referral bonus on some of the links on this blog — thanks for your support!)