For those happy people who already have the fee free Hilton Amex credit card, they are currently offering a chance to upgrade to the Amex Suprass Card and receive 50,000 HHonors bonus points after you spend 3,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. Must be approved before 10/31/12 to receive bonus points. This card will give:
- Nine Bonus Points on every eligible dollar spent within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands
- Six Bonus Points on groceries, gas, and cell phone, internet and cable bills
- Three Bonus Points for each dollar spent on anything else
- Gold Status for the first year
- Priority pass membership and the $99 annual membership fee is waived (fyi United Lounge not available through this method)
- To maintain Gold status after the first year, you must spend $20,000 on the card
- Has annual fee of $75 not waived the first year.
This is a great way to earn a additional HHonors points and after a year, you can revert back to the fee free card. This card can also be alternated with the Citi HHonors Reserve Card each year to maintain Gold Status!
Another offer I received through email for Hilton Amex card holders is you can earn 3,333 HHonors points by joining a wine club and receiving your first shipment. Plus you will get 13 HHonors points per dollar spent. Extra points for wine enthusiasts 😀