Hyatt Promotion – Earn up to 75,000 Bonus Points
Hyatt recently announced a promotion where you can earn bonus points when you stay at their hotels over the next few months. The promotion is called Stay More Play More.
The promotion is valid for stays now through June 30, 2016.
The earnings are as follows:
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after five nights
- Earn 10,000 bonus points when you stay 10 nights
- Earn 15,000 bonus points when you stay 15 nights
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you stay 20 nights
- Earn 25,000 bonus points when you stay 25 nights
So what that means is if you stay 10 nights, you will earn 15,000 bonus points (5,000 when you hit five nights and 10,000 after your 10th night).
Some of the terms and conditions:
- Bonus points take two to three weeks to post
- All properties including the Las Vegas M Life Properties are eligible
- The promotion is valid on all elite qualifying stays paid stays plus cash and point stays
- All stays during the promotional period are valid including those booked prior to registering
This promotion is excellent if you travel for work as you get these additional points the more you stay.
If you are able to get 25 nights in before June 30, you will earn 75,000 bonus points.
75,000 points can be used to stay three nights at some of Hyatt’s best resorts including the Maldives or at many of the Park Hyatt properties around the world. Many of these properties have a going rate of $1200-$1500 per-night so there is tremendous value to the points.
I’ve stayed at two of the Park Hyatt properties and have reviewed them:
Make sure to register for the promotion: Hyatt Stay More Play More
Do you have any upcoming Hyatt stays?
I have several so I look forward to earning these additional bonus points.