Cancun Birthday Celebration Getaway
This article is the introduction to my Cancun Birthday Celebration Getaway.
The trip report will cover my experience flying to Cancun for my birthday.
My wife and I planned a trip to Cancun to celebrate my birthday.
We made use of a time share presentation tour hotel package, that I purchased for $150, which included a five-night stay at an all-inclusive resort including food and drinks in exchange for attending a 2+ hour timeshare/vacation club presentation.
I received the offer via the phone and booked it as part of a two, 5-night vacations for $299.
For this vacation, we selected Villa Del Palmar Cancun as we heard a lot of great things about the resort and restaurants.
While we were not looking forward to the presentation, the fact that we could stay for such a low cost made the effort of sitting through it worth it.
My wife and I enjoy traveling to Mexico and Cancun is a great place because flights are available throughout the year and there are normally plenty of options.
For this trip we used miles and points to pay for our travel on American Airlines.
I booked my reservation using Citi Prestige Points and redeemed American Airlines miles for my wife.
I love a tropical getaway where I can appreciate hearing the sound of the ocean and take in sunrise and sunset views while I sit on the sand.
My Cancun Birthday Celebration Getaway trip report will focus on our travel to and from Cancun, our hotel stay as well as the food and beverage experience.
The trip report includes the following articles:
- Cancun Birthday Celebration Getaway Introduction
- Peculiar Ground Experience On American Airlines Minneapolis Miami
- American Express Centurion Lounge Miami
- Fun Up Front Experience American Airlines Miami Cancun
- Villa Del Palmar Resort Cancun
- Villa Del Palmar Food and Beverage
- Cancun MERA Business Lounge
- Economy Flight on American Airlines Cancun Charlotte
- American Admiral’s Club Charlotte
- Up in the Air on American Airlines Charlotte Minneapolis