- Introduction to Israel
- American Airlines LAX Flagship Lounge
- Chicago O’Hare American Airlines Flagship Lounge
- American Airlines ORD-LHR 777 Business Class
- American Airlines Arrivals Lounge at London Heathrow
- Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel Review
- Intercontinental Bethlehem (Jacir Palace) Hotel Review
- Le Meridien Dead Sea Hotel Review
- Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel Review
- Is Israel Safe for Tourists?
- The Sights and Sounds of Bethlehem
- The Sights and Sounds of Jerusalem
- The Sights and Sounds of Masada
- The Sights and Sounds of the Dead Sea
- The Sights and Sounds of the Negev Desert
- The Sights and Sounds of Tel Aviv
- Scam City: Israel Edition
- The Various Eats in Israel
- Tel Aviv Airport Dan Lounge
- Paris CDG American Airlines Admiral’s Club Lounge
The Tel Aviv Airport Dan Lounge is located after security at Ben Gurion International Airport. I had free access using my Priority Pass Select Membership card provided by the American Express Platinum card. There are two Dan Lounges in the airport, but this one seemed to be opened at 3am in the morning while the other lounge was closed.
The lounge was surprisingly busy at 3am in the morning since there were super early flights leaving out of Ben Gurion Tel Aviv International Airport.
The food offerings were very sparse and only consisted of pastries, cookies, cakes, and a small cold salad bar. In addition, there were also choices of bottled water, beer, soft drinks, and juices.
I highly recommend visiting the Dan Lounge if you have access with Priority Pass and you can get it for having an American Express Platinum card. The WiFi was free and fast which was a great way to catch up on work and kill some time.