I’m currently in Nice as part of my Western European mileage run vacation. If you’ve been following my trip, I wrote about my experience to HEL and how much I appreciated airport lounge access to offset some of the food and beverage costs. I was in Monte Carlo, Monaco yesterday and here is a list of 10 things I learned:
1. It costs 10 euros to take a selfie in a photo booth.
2. There is no shortage of exotic car dealerships. Monaco is a millionaire’s playground.
3. Place du Casino in Monte Carlo is a great place to people watch.
4. There is no strict dress code (day or night) to enter the infamous Monte Carlo Casino.
5. This is a typical parking lot in Monte Carlo.
6. The beaches in Monaco are beautiful.
7. Beach chairs are picturesque even if no one is using them.
8. Condom dispensers are located throughout the city-state.
9. It costs 1.5 Euros by bus (or a $100 cab ride) to travel from Monaco to Nice.
10. Monaco is simply stunning.