Thanks to Gary Leff, I found out about the new IHG Rewards promotion which is called the “Big Win”. Registration is now available and I logged onto the website to see what kind of requirements I needed to complete for the Big Win.
Reminder: Each Big Win offer is random and it’s based on your IHG stays and nights.
Promotion Period: January 1, 2014 to April 30, 2014.
I logged onto my account and found out that I was eligible for 31,000 IHG points based on meeting 6 criterias:
– One night win – Stay at any IHG hotel and earn 1,000 Points
– Stay more and earn – Stay a total of 3 nights and earn 3,000 points
– Explore our brands – Stay at 3 different IHG brands and earn 7,000 points
– Book with IHG – Book 2 separate stays through an IHG hotel website or mobile device to get our Best Price Guarantee and earn 2,000 points
– Win in a weekend – Stay 3 Saturday nights and earn 8,000 points
– Win big – Complete 5 of your offers and earn 10,000 points
Based on the criteria above, I only need to book 3 Saturday nights at 3 different IHG properties to earn 31,000 points and complete the Big Win. Is this worth it? With PointsBreaks starting at 5,000 points, it’s definitely worth it for a potential 6 free nights.
How was your Big Win offer?