Madrid 2013: Finnair MAD-HEL Business and Economy Class
- Planning Wife’s First Mileage Run
- Finnair JFK-HEL-MAD, Layover in HEL
- Finnair Business Class Lounges at HEL
- @home British Airways Lounge at HEL
- Aspire Lounge at HEL with Priority Pass
- Holiday Inn Las Tablas Review
- Chocolate Churros at San Gines
- Museo Del Prado, Retiro Park, Royal Palace
- Museo de Jamon
- Madrid Tapas Tour
- Iberia Business Class Lounge at MAD
We were driven to a remote gate. It was still a bit cold but it was kind of cool to see the plane upclose. It was so weird that we landed at a bus gate and we took off on a bus gate. I think this is because the terminal is so big that its just easier to pick a closer gate and bus us over to the plane.
My wife was sitting in Business class. It was the standard intra-Europe business class with the same seats as coach with the middle seats blocked out. There is usually a bit more legroom like economy plus or main cabin extra. She was offered a light breakfast and here were her pictures:
I was sitting in coach and here were my pictures.
There were no pictures as there wasn’t anything interesting. I wasn’t offered anything except a paper as I was an elite member. The flight attendant thanked me for my loyalty, which was a bit surprising for him to do that. He may have remembered me from the same flight just a two days ago.