Singapore 2014: British Airways Lounge at SIN
- Planning a Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong Mileage Run Marathon
- National Museum of Singapore and Art Museum
- Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo
- Bicycle Tour of Sentosa Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Chinatown Complex Hawker Stands
- Marina Bay Sands and the Observation Deck
- Where to Stay
- Jetstar SIN-KUL and 10kg carry-on policy
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at SIN with Priority Pass
- Rainforest Lounge with Priority Pass at SIN
I came to this lounge on my way home on a OneWorld flight. It is only open in the late afternoon and closes at 11pm.
There is a nice assortment of drinks here but the food was lacking. I only remember soup being there.