Kuala Lumpur 2014: Sheraton Imperial – Deluxe Suite Review
- Planning a Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong Mileage Run Marathon
- National Museum of Singapore and Art Museum
- Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo
- Bicycle Tour of Sentosa Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Chinatown Complex Hawker Stands
- Marina Bay Sands and the Observation Deck
- Where to Stay
- Jetstar SIN-KUL and 10kg carry-on policy
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at SIN with Priority Pass
- Rainforest Lounge with Priority Pass at SIN
- British Airways Lounge at SIN
- Qantas Lounge at SIN
- Plaza Premium Lounge at KUL with Priority Pass
After staying at a tiny hotel in Singapore, I requested a suite night award for this hotel and they didn’t disappoint. I got a deluxe suite, which was pretty nice.
This hotel was a bit hard to find. The google maps address had it about a 15 minute walk away from the actual location but it seems as if the map was updated in the last month so it shows the correct location. Get off at Medan Tuanku and walk east. You should see the Sheraton logo from the train on the way into the station:
This first picture was taken during the day when I checked in, but the rest of the lobby was taken at night after I got back from dinner.
There was a separate living room and bedroom. The second picture shows the powder room right after the front door.
It is a spacious closet with a makeup area. The bathroom was a generous size with a large shower and bathtub area. Too bad I didn’t have time to take advantage of it.
Below is a quick picture of the view from the room.
Below is a picture of the lounge. There was a good spread of food. They also had fresh squeeze orange and apple juice, which was really good.
The service here was awesome. There were a few hotel staff here to serve drinks and make sure guests were comfortable. There were many business people here so great job for the hotel to cater to those guests.
Here is the view from the lounge.