Kuala Lumpur 2014: Pictures of Petronas Towers
- Planning a Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong Mileage Run Marathon
- National Museum of Singapore and Art Museum
- Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo
- Bicycle Tour of Sentosa Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Chinatown Complex Hawker Stands
- Marina Bay Sands and the Observation Deck
- Where to Stay
- Jetstar SIN-KUL and 10kg carry-on policy
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at SIN with Priority Pass
- Rainforest Lounge with Priority Pass at SIN
- British Airways Lounge at SIN
- Qantas Lounge at SIN
- Plaza Premium Lounge at KUL with Priority Pass
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Deluxe Suite Review
So I walked about 20 minutes from the Sheraton Imperal to see Petronas Towers. There was an option to go up the tower but most of the reservations needs to be made online and ahead of time. You can line up for tickets in the morning for day-of tickets but I had a few other plans while in KL so I didn’t want to waste my time waiting in line. I checked availability for a few days I was there and the times didn’t work too well for me. Here was the website you can find tickets:
The cost of RM80 (about $25 USD) includes a tour of the building, including the skybridge. I just went there to take pictures of the building, which was quite impressive.
There was a long fountain besides the towers. There is also a mall complex in the ground floors of the building.
There is a nice sized park adjacent to the towers. There were many joggers running in this park. The park is quite dark, so you can get a great view of the towers.