Kuala Lumpur 2014: Le Meridien KL Review
- Planning a Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong Mileage Run Marathon
- National Museum of Singapore and Art Museum
- Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo
- Bicycle Tour of Sentosa Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Chinatown Complex Hawker Stands
- Marina Bay Sands and the Observation Deck
- Where to Stay
- Jetstar SIN-KUL and 10kg carry-on policy
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at SIN with Priority Pass
- Rainforest Lounge with Priority Pass at SIN
- British Airways Lounge at SIN
- Qantas Lounge at SIN
- Plaza Premium Lounge at KUL with Priority Pass
- Sheraton Imperal KL Deluxe Suite Review
- Petronas Towers
- Jalor Alor Hawker/Street Food
- Batu Caves and Dark Caves Tour
- KL Tower
After going to KL Tower, I had to check out of Sheraton Imperal KL and move hotels closer to the station. I had an early flight out and wanted to be close to the train station so I didn’t have to wake up even earlier.
I took the monorail to Sentral station and found signs for the Le Meridien hotel.
The Hilton and Le Meridien share the same building but each are in different towers. They do share a gym, spa and some restaurants.
Check-in was quick and easy. Here is the list of benefits for Platinum Members:
I got a club room and below are the pictures.It is a nice sized room and I got some macrons as a welcome gift!
Next, I ventured down to the pool and gym area, which is shared with the Hilton. It also has a slide as well.
Behind the pool and gym is a small area where it looks over the train station.
After a short tour of the pool and gym area, I headed up to the lounge to get something to eat. There was a nice spread at the lounge and service was very good here. There were two members of the staff handing out drinks. The iced coffee slush machine was pretty cool.