Kuala Lumpur 2014: Cathay Pacific Lounge at KUL
- Planning a Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong Mileage Run Marathon
- National Museum of Singapore and Art Museum
- Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo
- Bicycle Tour of Sentosa Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Chinatown Complex Hawker Stands
- Marina Bay Sands and the Observation Deck
- Where to Stay
- Jetstar SIN-KUL and 10kg carry-on policy
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at SIN with Priority Pass
- Rainforest Lounge with Priority Pass at SIN
- British Airways Lounge at SIN
- Qantas Lounge at SIN
- Plaza Premium Lounge at KUL with Priority Pass
- Sheraton Imperal KL Deluxe Suite Review
- Petronas Towers
- Jalor Alor Hawker/Street Food
- Batu Caves and Dark Caves Tour
- KL Tower
- Le Meridien KL Review
- MH Business and First Class Lounge at KUL
I stopped into the Cathay Pacific Lounge at KUL for only about 5 minutes to check out the lounge before heading to my flight. When there is the MH lounge just down the hall from here, there is almost no reason to come to this lounge unless you were pressed for time. The line for the MH lounge could be long.
The lounge was quite empty for a Saturday morning. There as plenty of seating with a nice business centers with both PCs and Macs.
There was a decent selection of hot food for breakfast, including eggs, sausage and beans. I actually grabbed a quick bowl of noodle soup before heading out as I wanted to try it. It was pretty good. The noodles are wrapped in the small bowl to the right.