Hong Kong 2014: Cathay Pacific HKG-SIN 777-200 Business Class
- Planning a Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong Mileage Run Marathon
- National Museum of Singapore and Art Museum
- Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo
- Bicycle Tour of Sentosa Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Chinatown Complex Hawker Stands
- Marina Bay Sands and the Observation Deck
- Where to Stay
- Jetstar SIN-KUL and 10kg carry-on policy
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at SIN with Priority Pass
- Rainforest Lounge with Priority Pass at SIN
- British Airways Lounge at SIN
- Qantas Lounge at SIN
Kuala Lumpur 2014:
- Plaza Premium Lounge at KUL with Priority Pass
- Sheraton Imperal KL Deluxe Suite Review
- Petronas Towers
- Jalor Alor Hawker/Street Food
- Batu Caves and Dark Caves Tour
- Le Meridien KL Review
- KL Tower
- MH Business and First Class Lounge at KUL
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at KUL
- MH KUL-HKG A380 Review
Hong Kong 2014:
- Food Highlights – Wonton and Beef Tripe Noodle Soup, Hong Kong Tea
- Hong Kong Marathon 2014: Expo and Race Day
- Cathay Pacific The Wing First and Business Lounge
I booked this flight with 20k Avios. This was just a re-positioning flight to get me back to Singapore to finish my mileage run.
I left the lounge a bit late so they had already started boarding. I’m glad they had a separate line for business/first and coach so I walked into the plane without having to wait behind other passengers.
It is the standard 2x2x2 configuration, angled lie flat seats in their regional 777-200 business class. Before take off, they offered an orange smoothie or kiwi smoothie, which were very good.
We were served a meal during the flight. It was about a four hour flight. The first course was a salad and scallops and I picked the lamb as my entree. I had my last Hong Kong Milk Tea on this flight but it was a bit disappointing as it was very light, not much tea taste in it.
Overall the flight and service was good.