Malaysia Airlines KUL-MEL Business Class ReviewThis flight is part of my trip to Melbourne through Hong Kong and Macao:
- American Airlines DFW-HKG Business 77W Review
- Mott32 Restaurant in Hong Kong Review
- Rosedale on the Park Hong Kong Hotel Review
- Overcoming Disappointment at Tim Ho Wan in Hong Kong
- The Great Scrambled Eggs Nazi at Australia Dairy
- Ferry from Hong Kong to Macao with Turbojet
- Sheraton Macao Review with Free Ferry Transfers
- Cathay Pacific HKG G16 Lounge Review
- Cathay Pacific HKG The Bridge Lounge Review
- Cathay Pacific HKG The Cabin Lounge Review
- Cathay Pacific HKG The Pier Lounge Review
- Cathay Pacific First Class JFK-HKG Review
- When a First Class Passenger Responds to a Medical Emergency
- Cathay Pacific HKG-KUL Business Class Review
- Malaysia Airlines KUL-MEL Business Class Review
- ACMI Melbourne Dreamworks Animation Exhibition
- Melbourne Healesville Sanctuary Review
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Review
- Melbourne Marathon 2014 Race Day Review
- Singapore Airlines First Class MEL-SIN-ICN-SFO Review
- Star Alliance First and Business Lounge Review at MEL
- Singapore Airlines Business, First and Private Room at SIN
- Qantas MEL Domestic Business and First Class Lounge
- Qantas BNE International Business and First Class Lounge
- Hong Kong Ferry Terminal Macau Restaurant
- Hong Kong Olympian City Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum Review
- Hong Kong Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
Before this flight, we spent most of our time at the Malaysia Airlines Golden Satellite Lounge. You can see the review in the link.
Here is the business class seat on this A330:
We took our seats and managed to get a quick picture before we took off.
This was a very late flight and I was very tired at this point. We had a few hours in the lounge so we made sure to eat before we boarded. I did try the satay and recommended my wife to do the same. After that I fell asleep
For anyone who has been in their older business class seat, it is pretty weird. The seat is at an angle, but they include a wedge cushion to keep your legs parallel to the ground and to keep you from sliding off the seat. It was a very weird approach to the seat and was fairly uncomfortable, especially as I like to sleep on my side. The wedge cushion goes in between the seat and the rear shroud of the seat during takeoff/landing.
It was a good flight but their seat needs a lot of work. They have the room and I am surprised they went with an angled lie-flat seat. They have the room to put in a great lie flat seat. The angled lie-flat business class seat on the A380 I tried earlier in the year was relatively better, on par with the ones on American Airlines.
Be the first to comment on "Malaysia Airlines KUL-MEL Business Class Review"