This week I had a chance to talk to some wonderful folks over at Starwood. To have a little fun, and to share some interesting facts I’ve recently learned, I’m running a Travel Tuesday Trivia contest. To enter, simply answer as many questions as you can by commenting on this post (all answers should go in one comment!)
The person with the most correct answers will win. If more than one person gets all answers correct, the winner will be drawn at random from those responses.
The winner will receive a $50 Best Buy Gift Card. Good luck! Deadline is Monday, August 6th at 5pm EST.
1. What was the first brand to become part of the Starwood Chain? Hint: the Starwood Brands include (Aloft, Element, Four Points, Le Meridien, Luxury Collection, St Regis, Sheraton, W, and Westin.)
2. Name three of the six Starwood hotels with the word Sheraton in their name, but are not operating under the Sheraton brand. Hint: They are all operating as Luxury Collection hotels.
3. What Starwood brand was the St Regis New York a part of before St Regis became a Starwood Brand itself?
4. What Airline founded the Le Meridien Brand and sold it to Starwood?
5. What Starwood hotel is home to one of the World’s 15 most expensive hotel suites as reported by CNN Go in 2012?