Man, the deals this week are killing me! All in cities that I am not traveling to and can’t take advantage of. However, if you’re headed to DC, here’s a deal you may want to consider.
I love J&G Steakhouse by Jean George. I went to the J&G located in the Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale and it is still one of my favorite meals (review here). Just looking back at the photos is making my mouth water.
Today on Gilt City you can buy a James Beard Five-Course Dinner for Two with Wine for $105. $52.50 per person for a five-course meal with wine is a great deal for J&G Steakhouse. The restaurant is located in the W Hotel, so you could even make it into a special celebration with an overnight stay! If you have Starwood Preferred Guest Points, you could have a great mini get-away for $105 plus tax.
- Five-course James Beard dinner for two (see menu below)
- One bottle of sommelier-selected wine (choice of red, white or sparkling)
James Beard Five-Course Menu
Shaved Tuna with Chili Tapioca, Asian Pear and Lime
Crispy Poached Egg, Caviar and Crème Fraiche
Grilled Black Pepper Octopus, Sweet Onion and Lime
Rack of Lamb Jardinière
Chocolate Stout Sundae, Pretzel Streusel
- Redeem by: Saturday, August 3, 2013
- Offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Offer must be redeemed in full; no change or credit returned
- Must call well in advance of desired date for reservations
- Must be 21+ with valid government ID to purchase
- Gratuity is not included and we recommend tipping on the full value of the meal
- Tax is not included and will be charged at the time of redemption
- Promotional value expires August 3, 2013; paid value is valid for five years, longer where provided by law, details will be on your voucher
I earn a commission if you purchase through my affiliate links on First2Board.com