Due to flooding in Denver, US Airways has relaxed its travel policy. The revised ticket policy is in effect from 9/13 4:30 PM ET to 9/15 11:59 PM ET. If you’re traveling to Denver during that period, you can change your travel dates to September 16 or 17 with no change fee.
Thousands of people in and around the city of Boulder have been forced to evacuate. The city record for rainfall in September set in 1940 has been surpassed.
Thursday night, President Barack Obama signed an emergency declaration for Colorado, releasing federal aid and allowing the Federal Emergency Management Agency to coordinate disaster relief efforts.
• Book the same origin and destination
• If you are scheduled to travel September 13, 14 or 15 your travel date may be changed to travel September 16 or 17.
You may have to pay to change your trip if:
• You change your origin and/or destination
• Your travel is outside the dates listed above
• There is a difference in fare
Please call if:
• Part or all of your trip is on another airline
• You don’t see a ‘Change my trip’ link when you pull up your reservation
Change your trip online at usairways.com/manageyourtrip
If you need help, please call 800-428-4322.