Yesterday, Delta announced the expansion of onboard Craft Beer service from SweetWater Brewing Company. In April, Delta and SweetWater announced that the brewery’s signature 420 Pale Ale would be available onboard flights between Atlanta and LaGuardia airports. As of July 1st the list of routes with SweetWater 420 Pale Ale onboard has expanded.
SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale is the Brewery’s flagship brew. It is a tasty West coast-style ale with a stimulating hop character and a crisp finish.
You can now enjoy Craft Beer onboard flights between Atlanta and:
- DCA – Reagan National Airport (DC)
- FLL – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- IAD – Washington Dulles International Airport (DC)
- MCO – Orlando International Airport
- MIA – Miami International Airport
- MSY – Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- TPA – Tampa International Airport
- LGA – LaGuardia Airport (NY)
SweetWater’s founder, Freddy Bensch said, “Delta is a world-class organization, as well as a local neighbor, so we couldn’t be more excited about this alliance and the opportunity for SweetWater to be featured onboard. Our new cans eliminate the glass restrictions that previously held us back from offering our beer in great spots like airplanes, stadiums, beaches and more. This is an exciting time for craft beer and I’m personally looking forward to enjoy a few 420s on my next trip to The Big Apple!”
Have you enjoyed a 420 onboard a Delta flight?