Kuala Lumpur 2014: Plaza Premium Lounge at KUL with Priority Pass
- Planning a Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong Mileage Run Marathon
- National Museum of Singapore and Art Museum
- Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo
- Bicycle Tour of Sentosa Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Chinatown Complex Hawker Stands
- Marina Bay Sands and the Observation Deck
- Where to Stay
- Jetstar SIN-KUL and 10kg carry-on policy
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at SIN with Priority Pass
- Rainforest Lounge with Priority Pass at SIN
- British Airways Lounge at SIN
- Qantas Lounge at SIN
The great thing about landing at SIN and KUL is that you have access to the international terminal as soon as you land. I took the opportunity to go to a Priority Pass lounge after my short flight for some food and drinks.
The lounge was quite spacious with a great offering of desserts. I got a few pieces along with some coffee.
There was a good selection of hot foods as well so I grabbed a quick bite before heading into Kuala Lumpur.
They even have a fish cake noodle soup bar as well!
Overall, it was a great lounge to be in. This was a bit nicer than the Cathay Pacific Lounge at KUL, to be reviewed next week.